Expectations

Hello, my name is Jamy Swensen. The expectations for this course and everyone involved are relatively simple. I hope to build a good connection and relationship with my peers to help eachother grow and succeed. In my past English class, my class discussed and talked a lot about certain texts and books that we were assigned to read. Having feedback, new perspectives and a confirmation of ideas helped significantly with my class experience. Also, knowing that there were people who were willing to help and understood the struggle I was going through helped ease some frustration that stemmed from the work. I just want to have the best class experience possible and pursuing a good relationship with my peers will help with that.

3 thoughts on “Expectations

1. Maria Begum (Maria)

Hello Jamy, we have simmiler expectations, I agree that getting ideas from different people helps alot with all the work, I also had very friendly classmates during my high school career, I hope same happens in college for everyone, And I hope all your expectations comes true